With each new innovation in machine technology comes a new set of noises that are often very loud and can be intermittent or tonal in nature. Illingworth & Rodkin evaluates existing and/or proposed on-site equipment to provide solutions for a variety of industrial noise and vibration problems. Our goal is to protect your facility, personnel, and neighbors from noise and vibration levels that create an incompatible work or living environment, so you can focus on the industry that has made your company great. Markets served include energy generation, food processing, medical, manufacturing, lumber yards, material processing, petrochemical, waste treatment, landfill, and recycling.
- Equipment noise and vibration characterization
- Noise and vibration surveys
- Facility planning
- Noise and vibration criteria development
- Environmental impact studies
- Development and evaluation of alternative options
- Design of noise and vibration control treatments